The 2024 ISMR Paper Submission Deadline has been extended to December 1, 2023.
2024 International Symposium on Medical Robotics
(June 3-5, 2024)
The 2024 International Symposium on Medical Robotics (ISMR) will be hosted on the campus of Georgia Tech, with workshops and tutorials will be held on June 3. ISMR will feature keynotes, semi-plenary talks, and workshops in addition to oral/poster presentations of original research. 2024 ISMR is planned to be run as in-person events.
The goal of ISMR is to bring together world-class researchers to present state-of-the-art research achievements and advances in surgical robotics, image-guided interventions, rehabilitation and assistive robotics, as well as discuss challenges from the clinical point of view and address industry needs. It is envisioned that medical robots will integrate emerging technologies including soft robotics, smart materials, ergonomics, co-robotics, and artificial intelligence in the near future, and these topics will be featured in the symposium.
Potential topics for the symposium submissions include, but are not limited to, state-of-the-art research achievements and advances in surgical robotics, rehabilitation and assistive robotics, image-guided interventions, haptics, safety of robot-assisted procedures, training of medical personnel, and discussing potential challenges from the clinical point of view.
- 2024 ISMR Call for Papers PDF
- 2024 ISMR Call for Workshops/Tutorials PDF
- Paper submission site opens: October 15, 2023
- Paper submission deadline (JMRR for presentation at 2024 ISMR and Papercept):
November 15, 2023December 1, 2023
- Workshop/Tutorial submission deadline: January 16, 2024
- Paper decisions notification: February 29, 2024 Camera-ready copies of the papers due: March 15, 2024
- Final program published on the website: April 20, 2024