2022 International Symposium on Medical Robotics
(April 13-15, 2022)
The 2022 International Symposium on Medical Robotics (ISMR) will be hosted on the campus of Georgia Tech from April 13-15, 2022, with workshops and tutorials will be held on April 13. ISMR will feature keynotes, semi-plenary talks, and workshops in addition to oral/poster presentations of original research. 2022 ISMR is planned to be run as an in-person event.
The goal of ISMR is to bring together world-class researchers to present state-of-the-art research achievements and advances in surgical robotics, image-guided interventions, rehabilitation and assistive robotics, and prosthetics, as well as discuss challenges from the clinical point of view and address industry needs. It is envisioned that medical robots will integrate emerging technologies including soft robotics, smart materials, ergonomics, co-robotics, and artificial intelligence in the near future, and these topics will be featured in the symposium.
Potential topics for the symposium submissions include, but are not limited to, state-of-the-art research achievements and advances in surgical robotics, rehabilitation and assistive robotics, prosthetics, image-guided interventions, haptics, safety of robot-assisted procedures, training of medical personnel, and discussing potential challenges from the clinical point of view.
- Organized Session Paper Submission Deadline: January 8, 2022
- 2022 ISMR Call for Papers
- 2022 ISMR Paper Submission Deadline: December 15, 2021
- 2022 ISMR Workshop/Tutorial Submission Deadline: January 15, 2022
- ISMR Paper and Workshop Notification: February 1, 2022
- Keynote and Semi-Plenary Speakers Announced :TBD
- 2022 ISMR Call for Late-Breaking Results (Poster Presentations): February 10, 2022