The 2019 Spring School on Medical Robotics (SSMR) and 2019 International Symposium on Medical Robotics (ISMR) will be hosted together for the first time on the campus of Georgia Tech from April 1–5, 2019. SSMR 2019 will be held from April 1-3, and ISMR 2019 will be held from April 3-5, with workshop(s) on April 3, which will be common to both SSMR and ISMR. SSMR 2019 will focus a series of speakers spanning over the first two days bringing together, clinical, engineering, and industry perspectives with workshop(s) on the third day. ISMR 2019 will feature keynotes, semi-plenary talks, and workshop(s), in addition to oral/poster presentations. ISMR 2019 will bring together people from engineering, medicine, and industry, who are working in various areas within the field of medical robotics, thereby creating a common platform for exchanging ideas and fostering future developments in the field.
- SSMR and ISMR Detailed Programs Now Available.
- SSMR and ISMR Program-at-a-Glance Now Available
- SSMR 2019 Travel Award Application Deadline: April 7, 2019
- ISMR 2019 Travel Award Application Deadline: Extended - April 7, 2019
Early bird Registration Deadline: February 15, 2019 Submit Late-breaking Research Results: February 12, 2019 ISMR 2019 Workshop Submission Deadline: December 1, 2018 ISMR 2019 Paper Submission Deadline: November 15, 2018
- SSMR 2019 - List of Speakers announced
- ISMR 2019 - Call for Papers announced
- ISMR 2019 - Call for Workshop Proposals